Thursday, April 29, 2010

{virtual university of pakistan} Fwd: share assignments with me



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: yaqoob aziz <yaqoobaziz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Subject: share assignments with me
To: new-virtual-university@googlegroups.com


my name is yaqoob aziz i am a student of Mcs my subjects are as follows :
cs201
cs402
cs302
cs601
eng201
sta301
 

-- share cs students ur assignments with me
 
yaqoobaziz



--
yaqoobaziz

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY OF PAKISTAN" group.
To post to this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to virtual-university-of-pakistan-+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/virtual-university-of-pakistan-?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment